What are cookies ?
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to work properly, and they do not collect any of your personal data. The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience to speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account, add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of the ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|Cookie used to distinguish individual users of the domain.
|Cookie used to limit the number of requests from users to maintain the performance of your website, expires after 1 minute.
|Cookie used to distinguish individual users of the domain, expires after 24 hours
|You acknowledge and understand that the reCAPTCHA API works by collecting hardware and software information, such as device and application data, and sending this data to Google for analysis. The information collected in connection with your use of the service will be used to improve reCAPTCHA and for general security purposes. It will not be used for personalized advertising by Google. You can find more details by visiting this link https://support.google.com/recaptcha/?hl=ca.
|Set by gdpr’s cookie consent plugin, this cookie is used to record user consent for cookies in the “Advertising” category.
|The cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin to record the user’s consent for cookies in the “Analysis” category.
|Set by GDPR’s cookie consent plugin, this cookie is used to record user consent for cookies in the “Analytics” category.
|Set by gdpR’s cookie consent plugin, this cookie is used to record user consent for cookies in the “Functional” category.
|Set by the GDPR cookie consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user’s consent for cookies in the “Necessary” category.
|Set by gdpR’s cookie consent plugin, this cookie is used to record user consent for cookies in the “Other” category.
|Set by gdpr’s cookie consent plugin, this cookie is used to record user consent for cookies in the “Performance” category.
|Records the default button status of the corresponding category and the CCPA status. It works only in coordination with the main cookie.
|This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to deploy or change the content of the website in real time.
|Stores the current language. This cookie is enabled by default on sites that use the language filtering feature for AJAX operations.
How can I control cookie preferences ?